The education sector landscape is changing like never before.
Whether you are a university, college, school, charity or private training provider, your board and management will be grappling with significant challenges, many arising from the continuing difficult economic environment and political change. Despite this backdrop, we believe there are opportunities for providers to develop and sustain our world class education system.
Chantrey Vellacott DFK is committed to supporting the education sector. The firm is a major player in the UK accountancy market, ranked in the top 20 nationally. Our Education group comprises partners and managers who are passionate about education and this gives essential focus to our service offering. Through all that we do, our aim is to help our clients achieve their ambitions.
Our approach is personal and partner-led. We maintain ongoing dialogue and listen to our clients, ensuring we never lose sight of your objectives. We already provide tailored audit and assurance services to many academies, independent schools, higher education and further education institutions. The fees we charge are transparent and competitive. Our wider support and advisory offering includes the following:
- Tax planning
- VAT planning
- Tax-efficient fundraising
- Information technology and use of the internet
- Financial management and systems
- Internal audit
- Risk reviews and assurance
- Corporate governance
- Payroll and employee benefits
- Administration and outsourcing of "back-office" functions
- Strategic planning and mergers
- Training for staff and governors
- Maximisation of working capital
- Investment of funds
- Confidential investigations
- Accounts preparation
- External audit
- Pension fund accounting advice