The UK has the second largest recruitment industry in the world, estimated to be worth around £23bn.
Our Recruitment Group draws together expertise from various disciplines throughout the firm to provide strategic and operational advice and assistance, helping recruitment companies of all sizes to respond to the challenges they face and to develop their business.
Through a partner-led service we maintain regular contact with our clients and help them to develop financially efficient organisations. Our services to recruitment companies includes:
- Starting up in business - corporate structures, company registration, establishing bookkeeping systems, management reports, payroll services
- Developing the business - business planning, raising finance, mergers, acquisitions and divestments
- Cash Management - reviews, working capital levels, negotiate with funders to obtain capital
- Corporate tax - compliance, tax planning, restructuring, tax shelters, employee benefits, share schemes
- Personal tax - personal tax returns, planning for income, capital gains, inheritance tax
- Compliance services - audit, accounting assistance, management accounts
- Accounting systems - selection and implementation
- Training - full range including Finance for non-financial managers, budgeting, business planning, IT, ECDL
- Fraud prevention and detection - IT systems, internally processes, fraud investigation
- Distressed businesses - turnaround, insolvency
- Exit routes for entrepreneurs