The education sector landscape is changing like never before.
Whether you are a university, college, school, charity or private training provider, your board and management will be grappling with significant challenges, many arising from the continuing difficult economic environment and political change. Despite this backdrop, we believe there are opportunities for providers to develop and sustain our world class education system.
Chantrey Vellacott DFK is committed to supporting the education sector. The firm is a major player in the UK accountancy market, ranked in the top 20 nationally. Our Education group comprises partners and managers who are passionate about education and this gives essential focus to our service offering. Through all that we do, our aim is to help our clients achieve their ambitions.
Our approach is personal and partner-led. We maintain ongoing dialogue and listen to our clients, ensuring we never lose sight of your objectives. We already provide tailored audit and assurance services to many academies, independent schools, higher education and further education institutions. The fees we charge are transparent and competitive. Our wider support and advisory offering includes the following:
- Accounts preparation
- Administration and outsourcing of back office functions
- Confidential investigations
- Corporate governance
- External audit
- Financial management and systems
- Information technology and use of the internet
- Internal audit
- Investment of funds
- Maximisation of working capital
- Payroll and employee benefits
- Pension fund accounting advice
- Risk reviews and assurance
- Strategic planning and mergers
- Tax efficient fundraising
- Tax planning
- Training for staff and governors
- VAT planning