We pride ourselves on ensuring that all our business clients receive a value added advice that covers all of their taxation requirements.
Our team of tax consultants cover all the major taxes and can assist in the growth and value of all businesses whether they are sole traders, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, owner-managed companies or large multi-national listed corporates. We take a holistic view encompassing owner-managers, partners or directors.
All of our consultants are trained across traditional tax service lines with all of our senior consultants also having sector and / or industry specialisations. We fully appreciate that taxes can interact and will not treat each tax as a separate silo. This means that we can fully consider all tax planning strategies and potential consequences on other taxes.
Taxes and service areas covered by our consultants include:
- corporation tax compliance – tax returns, computations and liabilities;
- responding to corporation tax enquiries and other tax audits;
- reviewing corporation tax returns and computations previously submitted for tax saving opportunities;
- choosing the right business vehicle for new ventures;
- structuring businesses to save tax;
- preparing businesses for sale;
- cross-border and international tax planning;
- company sales, mergers and acquisitions;
- transfer pricing and other group tax planning;
- extracting value and profits from the company by the owners;
- the provision of employee benefits;
- employee shares and share options;
- share valuations;
- planning for future management succession;
- planning for family succession;
- setting up businesses overseas;
- businesses starting up in the UK;
- R&D Tax Credits;
- Capital Allowances reviews.
Separate specialists provide services to partnerships and sole traders who might have concerns that could include:
- Income tax;
- sole traders and proprietors;
- incorporation from sole trader or partnership to company;
- Limited Liability Partnerships.