International payroll – challenges
Global businesses face increasing complexity and changing and increasing regulation. This is driving a business need to understand and manage the processes and risks associated with international employment costs – often the largest single figure in the group profit and loss account.
We recognise that there are many challenges in managing international payrolls. If you want to talk about some or all of these – we can help you:
- Current payroll software lacks functionality
- Little central control over the payroll process
- Non-standardised processes across countries
- Improving consistency of data input
- Lack of visibility and reporting
- Single view of all payrolls
- Direct reporting into the general ledger software
- No or little system integration between payroll and other systems
Chantrey Vellacott provides a single global end-to-end managed payroll service for UK and all international payrolls – no matter how large or small.
Our global payroll service.
We enable and empower organisations to manage and control payroll across their global operations. We bring together all the activities associated with:
- local compliance: in over 90 countries– including local language and local reporting
- local support: from a local firm with detailed taxation and payroll experience
- central management: visibility, control, and reporting on the global payroll process
How do we service our clients?
We utilise our DFK offices across over 95 countries together with SAAS global payroll technology to provide a managed payroll service which offers our clients consistency, compliance, visibility, control and reporting.