The 2012 Annual Fraud Indicator estimates that the UK sector lose £73 billion to fraudsters across the private, public, not-for-profit sectors as well as on an individual scale.
At Chantrey Vellacott, we offer a vast range of services designed to minimise the risks you and your organisation face from fraudulent and corrupt acts, whether from internal or external sources.
Who we are
Our team is comprised of:
- An ex-HMRC investigator
- An ex member of the National Crime Squad
- NHS Fraud investigators
- Public sector fraud management
- Court victim support specialist
- Asset Recovery specialists
Our memberships includes the CFE, Fraud Advisory Panel and a former partner of the Metropolitan Police Partnership in Crime
Initiative. With a combined 80+ years of investigative practice combined, we offer a range of experience from multi-million VAT fraud (£100m) to £5k care home fraudulent acts.
Sectors we have experience in:
- The NHS
- The Charity sector
- The Commercial sector
- Care homes
- Local Authorities
- Government Grant Authorities
- Advising high net worth individuals
- Business Recovery / Asset Recovery
- National and International
For more information click here